Monday, May 11, 2009

Photographic Magic

I can't stop looking at the photo I took it the forest on the "Passion of Mine" post.

It just looks magical doesn't it?

And still it reminds me of Twilight when Bella and Edward are talking and Edward showing his strengths in the forest. So beautiful.

I'm really proud of the photos I took in the forest. I'm learning so much now and I can really see the improvement.

Can't wait for the work experience at the local paper its going to be such a learning curve of for me. :) So pumped! The photographer there is meant to be a really good teacher from what I've heard. Since it's only a smaller paper hopefully he will have more time to teach me things. Scott's cousin said she can get me into a larger paper so I think I'll go there later on in the year. :)

I love Scott's family. His mummy is amazing, she is the nicest person I've ever met. She's always been so welcoming to be and excepted who I am. I proud to have a mother-in-law like her. Jenny is wonderful!

Annalisa the excited!

2 comments:

  1. Barry13.5.09

    Yeah, that was a cool photo. That's the artist in you coming out, when you can see beauty in something that others may consider ugly. The photographer in you is what makes it look beautiful. You really are getting better with your pictures Tiger. :) The job at the newspaper sounds exciting.

    It's nice to follow along with your life on this blog Anna, I feel like I'm watching you grow up. Which is pretty amazing to me.

    Glad you get along with Scott's family, it's so important.

    Barry the happy-for-you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B,

    Thanks.

    I'll talk about the newspaper after dancingif I'm not too tired. K

    Yer it is. I love them to bits

    Anna the Thankful

    ReplyDelete