Thursday, May 14, 2009

Insecure?

I think I can get very insecure sometimes. I don't get all down now myself that badly but I do get scared about what other people are thinking about me and what Scott is thinking.

I don't know it's just sometimes I act really weird and the only word I can really describe it as is insecure. Like I didn't see Scott last weekend which was ok but now we're not seeing each other this weekend either, I get sorta scared. I hate it. I keep asking if I can come over anyway and silly stuff. And it annoys Scott. I don't mean to but I just do it. I've only started doing this in the last couple of months.

I've also been wanting kisses and cuddles and that more. It's like I need to feel Scott close to me again to feel safe and secure again. It's only been lately and I don't want to be like this anymore. I want to go back to normal. I know if I keep stressing about it I'm going to end up in a bad state of mind.

I've been getting angry at my self easily.

If Scott says a joke to me I've been taking it the wrong way which I wouldn't normally do. Sometimes I start crying. Then I few minutes later I'll be back to normal and then feel bad for making him think he upset me and that I let myself get that way.

It's also been happening in class sometimes with my mates.


I'm feel vulnerable.

Anna the Worried Again :(

3 comments:

  1. Barry15.5.09

    Don't worry Anna. I'm working on a long answer for this, please give me a bit of time. :)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be too hard on yourself Anna. relationships take work. you have good days and bad. I remember feeling similarly when B and were first dating and the first year or so. try talking to him and letting him know how you feel. send me an email if you want to talk further. take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer true but I just can't stop worrying.

    Yer I need to talk to him.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete