Sunday, May 17, 2009

Words Coming Out

I've got so much to say. I'm sorry. I feel bad for not blogging all weekend. I'm more sorry because I can't make it up to you guys yet. I'm going to my Nan and Puppa's place for t and the afternoon to celebrate Kayla's birthday. Which was Friday. Alot has happened this weekend. Well sort of. Scott worked all weekend again. Two weeks in a row. :( But it's good because he's making money, which is what he wants to for the time being. It's hard for me sometimes but I know it's going to pay for next year for us and this Christmas. I love my Scott dearly and I know he's away from me for the right reasons.

Well I'll blog as much as I can now until I get yelled at that we're leaving!

I love Scott D'Arcy

Annalisa x x

2 comments:

  1. Barry18.5.09

    I love Scott D'Arcy too. Well heck, at this point I've heard so much about him how couldn't I? Big smile. :)

    And yes Anna you're right, he IS away for the right reasons. I'm glad you're looking at it that way.

    B
    x

    ReplyDelete