Thursday, April 30, 2009

Amazing Bug

Argh I'm so tired I have been for ages I haven't been sleeping well.

I said I'd tell you the another story so I will. Yesterday we had this presentation thing and if you wanted you could put up some of your artwork. I put up the Amazing bug picture in display. I looks amazing printed large and mounted. Everyone said they loved it. I was so happy that everyone enjoyed my picture.

But sadly there is a sad end to my story.....

Know one knew what sort of bug it is.

Anna

4 comments:

  1. Barry30.4.09

    AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

    Thus is getting to be funny!

    The search continues......

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry30.4.09

    Oops, I mean THIS is getting to be funny. I shouldn't try typing five minutes after I get out of bed, I still have sleepy fingers. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Anna ive started blogging again like you said hope you enjoy it coz no one else is reading it (sigh) xx
    (maybe a bug encyclopedia)
    catch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thats ok.

    I'm glad you are blogging again Bella

    ReplyDelete