Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twilight Love

Please Please if you haven't read Twilight yet please do so. It the most amazing love story I've ever read and I'm reading it again!
When you chose to read make sure you've got nothing on as it will ruin your social life. You'll be stuck reading the Twilight saga until it is finished.

Edward is amazing how he shows his love for Bella. It'd truely beautilful and also the waay he looks after and protects her. Argh I love it!!!!!!!! I want ot be Bella Swan

The movie finally arrived, I got the special disk edition and if you pre-order it you'd get another special disk but I never got it argh I'm so angry. I think I'm going to have to ring Sanity and put my angry voice on.

The movie was really good. OMG Edward is more sexy in the movie than the book. Wow he's amazing. The actor who played him done a great job and I'm sure he could get any girl he wanted right now.
If you haven't seen the movie but read the book, when you watch the movie you'll notice that some of the sences are in a different order. I'm just giving you a heads up. :)

Annalisa

4 comments:

  1. Barry25.4.09

    "These things I warmly wish for you:
    Someone to love,
    Some work to do,
    A bit o' sun,
    A bit o' cheer,
    And a guardian angel always near.”

    -Irish blessing


    I heard that the movie was pretty amazing, Annalisa. I never read the book but I love the story.

    The people in my life who I love the most are the people I'd die to protect. There is no greater passion or love than that.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you.

    You'll have to read it some time.

    So true.

    A

    I swear I'm saying thank you after every coment you leave me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry25.4.09

    That's okay Annalisa, I say thank you everytime I think of how lucky I was to meet you.

    Umm...

    I realized after I wrote those last two lines that I was talking about you too. I swear it's true, but it scares me to admit that. Probably not the best time considering I could lose our friendship.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)
    Me too.

    Aw. Yer I know scary huh.
    I can't picture it in reality yet though

    Anna

    ReplyDelete