Saturday, April 18, 2009

Part 3 All and All

Thursday night after our hot cross buns we walked slowly hand in hand, kissing every once in a while going towards Scott's room.
After some playing around with the telly I got the DVD going. It was just relaxing, we laid on our backs holding hands and just watched the movie. With a kiss here and there. Scott would randomly lay on top of me to snuggle. We ended falling asleep. Together.

After all the I miss you kisses when I first got there. He nuzzled his face into my neck. It was so warm and comforting. We were there for that long that I think we would have fallen asleep for a bit.

In the morning I didn't get breakfast in bed but I did get breakfast made for me. Orange juice and Jam on toast I know it doesn't seem like that much of an amazing breaky but it was because it came from Scott.

Anna

1 comment: