Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My love holiday and the kids

At 6:50pm tonight I'm catching the bus to Scott's place :) I can't wait but yet it still feels so far away.
I'm still babysitting Tash and Charlie till after lunch I think. I never knew how much work kids are, they never stop wanting to eat something and do a different activity. It is so much work. But I love teaching them new things. I taught them how to play guitar hero they weren't that great but they were learning. I loved seeing the joy they felt when they passed a song and when they got bonus points. Argh the joys of playing games :)

I'm sorry I wont be able to get internet at Scott's sadly. It's going to kill not being able to have a peek at the comments or to be able to write about my day. But it will just have to wait I think I'll be home Saturday.
I can't wait to write about my stay with Scott. It's been so hard lately with us not seing each other as much but we survived and now we get the reward ;).

The weather it pretty bad today which is unlucky because it has been so warm lately. I couldn't believe it the wind and rain woke me up before the kids did. I was going to take them for another walk today and a scooter ride but I think it will have to wait for another time.

I'm not sure what I'll do at Scott's yet but hopefully if the weather fines up he can take me for a ride on his motorbike. And of course breaky in bed when be good too! :)
I can't wait to eat our easter chocolate in bed with him and watch some comdey's.
Reminder: Pack new movies.

This will be my holiday break with Scott.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry15.4.09

    Annalisa, I'll be thinking about you while you're gone and wishing you and Scott some great nights together alone, uninterrupted and passionate.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you. I hope it all comes true.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete