Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yesterday Dancing

Yesterday.

Yesterday I had my first Fijian dancing and I think I'll call it Hulu. It was amazing the hip movements are beautiful, they are truly amazing. I felt so sexy as I moved. I only went for 30minutes I swear I could have done it all night. Our Hulu dance teacher is Tia and I sometimes babysit her 4 little kids. We got to wear long skirts which she brought for us. Argh I loved it, I can't wait to do it in the concert. And we'll get to show our bellys. :)

Tirering day dancing only finished at 8:30

Anna

3 comments:

  1. "To dance is to be out of yourself, larger, more powerful, more beautiful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking."

    - Agnes de Mille

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is the concert Anna?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)

    The concert is in November some time I think.

    A

    ReplyDelete