Friday, April 3, 2009

My Happy

He makes me smile so hard my cheeks get sore. :)
I always say laughter is the world's best medicine. I'm happy truly happy. And the stress from yesterday is gone. Well for now anyway.
Scott was so bubbly and what seemed very excited, it reflected onto me. He made the funniest jokes. I think the rest of people at lunch must have thought I was a mad to be laughing so much, and I might add so loud.
But I didn't care I was in my happy place. My Scott. My drug.
With the whole stress of yeterday I thought today would have been a nightmare. I was walking around with Scott and I was acting like a fool. He said "Don't be stupid your in a serious relationship now". I was angry at first until I looked at his face and I knew he was just trying to get on my nerve about yesterday. In the end I smiled once again.
He understands how I get and I'm so glad he can make it all better.
Being in love is the world's greatest gift.
Next comes the wedding ring? Haha soon I wish.
And then big plans.




Wait I'm getting ahead of myself. Just live it. And live it loud. (With laughs)
It is so hard not to get ahead of myself sometimes though we're so in love right now.
I love it when people say that we're going to turn into the old married couple.
I can't wait.
But I will.

xXxX

3 comments:

  1. Annalisa, you'll turn into the married couple that you choose to be. I laugh sometimes when I have a conversation with people about marriage, I guess the way I talk about the life that Sandy and I have together makes us sound like newlyweds.
    People say, "Well just wait until you've been married for a while, that'll change." Then I tell them that we've been married over 15 years and they just say, "Oh. Well you're okay then."
    Makes me laugh.
    Relationships of any kind can be great, you just have to give each other room to grow and just 'be'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Bug

    I think the type of bug in your picture is a rare Australian Mickey-Mouse-Eared Wheat Beetle.
    Actually I'm kidding, I have absolutely NO idea what it is. Hey how the hell should I know, I'm from Canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love that newly married bliss although I haven't experience it yet lol. But sometimes I think we have. Scott and I must be the newly dated couple :)
    You and Sandy must have a beautiful relationship.
    Treasure it.
    I'm happy to just 'be' with Scott forever.

    Haha you alomost had me for a second :)
    Well that make two of us.
    I have to ask do you get bagged out about Americans heaps?

    By the way feel free to ask me any questions about Australia.

    ReplyDelete