Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pushing Myself

I just got home from ballet. It was good and tiring. Very sleeply bad I still have to have a shower yet. Listening to Love Story right now. Beautiful song.

Scott wasn't at school today, I texted him about Jess and Pat breaking up. Ever since he's been very lovey dovey, I think he got a bit scared haha. He knows I'm not going to break up with him but he still asked, how funny and of course I said no. I swear he has said I love you in nearly every message since I told him. By the way Pat is Scott's cousin. I'm going to miss saying to Jess that we are cousins too. Ar well. Life has to keep going to but pain never leaves it just becomes less notable.

After ballet we do a fitness thing I'll call it Dance Workout for now. Lets hope it'll help me get rid of all the easter eggs I've eaten. Damn those big chocolate rabbits :)
Sandy the Workout coach pushed me with these things we did on the chair. I was proud because I done them with a straight legs. My knee wasn't too bad but it hurt holding the splits because I'm flat in splits, so I had to hold the leg up so my knee wasn't touching the bruises.
Overall I think I did pretty good. I missed the chats I have with the girls at dancing on the holidays. They are sisters oldest Kellie and youngest Alice.

Well I'm off to have a shower. I might write another post tonight, I'll see how tired I am.

Anna as always xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry22.4.09

    I didn't know you took ballet Annalisa! How long have you been dancing? I must confess that when you mentioned the chair all I could think about was the scene from Flashdance with the water. I know, I'm bad sometimes! I'm proud of you though for working through the bruises.

    I like ballet, there's something incredibly pure and romantic about it. When I was ten years old I went to the ballet on a school trip. I went not because I was interested, but because I was the only boy and I was surrounded by girls. I loved them even then.

    Sandy and I have gone to a performance and I have to say, I was amazed at the emotion it stirred up. But I guess that wouldn't surprise you, would it?

    "Ballerina, you must have seen her
    Dancing in the sand
    And now she's in me, always with me,
    Tiny dancer in my hand."

    Elton John

    B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really I thought I would have meantioned it somewhere.
    Anyways.. I've been dancing for 6 years I love it.

    I do ballet, jazz, hip hop, comtempary and about to start native fijian.

    Haha you girl magnet.

    No it doesn't really surprise me, I hate it how some people think dance is just a way of exercise or an excuse to well dance but I think it is a way of expressing your emotion.
    When we're making up dances, I'm always talking about the emotion of the dance and what the artist is singer about and how we can put the two together.

    ReplyDelete