Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Childish Mistake

When I was in primary school there was the plastic bracelets that came in different colours, the blue one was rare, your peers thought you were cool if you had one. I didn't have many and I really wanted some more. These bracelet were the cool things at school everyone had them even the boys. I had so many but I thought I didn't have enough blue ones yet.
Tessa* liked Brad* and she told me about it, I was the only one that knew about it. It was in grade 4 I think or maybe 5 or 3 I can't be sure. She told me to tell know one.
Brad* had a blue bracelet, everyone knew he also liked Tessa*, and he knew that I knew who she liked. I knew this would a good chance to get another blue bracelet. So I told him the Tessa* liked him and he gave me the blue bracelet in return.
I was happy that I'd got another bracelet but I didn't know what the cost would be. I was only young and I had ruined the trust between my good friend. Seen we were only young though we got over things quickly. But I learnt that nothing is worth as much as someones trust for you.
Learn from my mistake to stop it from ever happening from you.

2 comments:

  1. Barry15.4.09

    Yeah, we learn things in life at an early age sometimes don't we?

    It's getting late, I'm a bit tired and when I get tired I get a little silly. So before I get silly I will say that was a good story Anna. Unfortunately we don't always learn from things like that but we do learn to trust again.

    I remember I was in Grade 2 and I had a crush on a girl named Shauna. Keep in mind this was like a thousand years ago. I can't believe I still remember her name, because I can't even recall what I had for breakfast last Tuesday.

    Anyway, I wrote her a love letter and asked the kid behind me to pass it to her. Wouldn't you know it, he read it out loud to the whole class! "Dear Shauna, I think you're really pretty. Would you marry me?"

    Okay, so I made the marriage part up. I was taking the school bus at the time, so I don't think we would have gotten very far on our honeymoon on a yellow bus with lunch money.

    But there goes trust. I was so embarassed I wanted to crawl into a corner and die. Oh, and then beat the crap out of him. No wait, FIRST I wanted to beat the crap out of him. Because if I crawled into a corner and died I wouldn't have been able to afterwards.

    So let that be a lesson to you. If you want to do something, do it before you die. Because afterwards there's a PRETTY GOOD chance you won't be able to. Unless you're allowed to beat the crap out of people in Heaven. :) But given a choice between that or making love all day and not getting tired I don't think I'd be picking up boxing gloves anytime soon. Now THAT sounds like Heaven.

    Then when I was in Grade 4 I really liked this girl Jessica. I even remember her last name. My friend Shaun also liked her. Every time I paid attention to Jessica she wanted nothing to do with me. But when I ignored her she wanted to talk to me.

    I remember asking my mom about it and she basically said that's how it goes. So I've been trying to figure out women ever since and I STILL haven't. But that's what I love about women. The mystery.

    I don't think men and women are meant to understand each other, I think we're just meant to appreciate each other.

    What do you think Annalisa?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love true stories that make us grow.

    I believe your comments is true but I also think that underneath everything that we cover our selves wiht I think our partner knows the truth and understands us even more so than ourselves.
    But that is with your true love not just any man and woman.

    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete