Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Breathe Out Your Passion

In my Studio Art class we have to do a drawing of a nude that reflects on our year long subject, the area of the world that I am focusing on; is shoes and pop art. I would like to put shoes into my nude but I will make my piece real rather than pop art. I want to capture what a women feels when wearing a pair of high heel shoes.

I'll have a woman lying on her back with an arched back like she's breathing out with a pair of shoes on her chest. It will be cropped off just past her lips and just lower the her bottom.
By the way her neck and head will be hanging offf the table. With soft hair hanging down.

"Art comes from a deep inner sense of direction. It starts with a re-evaluation of your own life, from a search for the source of the impulses and the mystery of it all. I think of myself as emotional realist. Emotion is what I want to portray. Realism is my way of doing it."
Hanks.

I want to show a real woman, her emotion, her love for fashion and passion.

Thank you Barry for getting me onto the artist. Your an inspiration in yourself.
http://www.stevehanksartwork.com/

5 comments:

  1. Anna,

    This has absolutely nothing to do with what you wrote above, but I LOVE these lines:

    "Oily marks appear on walls
    Where pleasure moments hung before."

    It's from 'Hide and Seek' by Imogen Heap. If you've never heard it I think it's an amazing song, can't get enough of it for some reason. I keep playing it today.

    Anyway, I'll respond to your other post later. Never forget who you are, because you're someone special.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The qualities I've listed are in my profile under 'Interests'. They're the last five at the very end.

    Keep an eye out below for the way I see things.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that I dirty line?

    I'll check the qualities now.

    By the way I'll a really bad speller sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annalisa. Let me know what you think about the qualities I've listed, I think you'll fine we agree on a few (and probably all even though not all five match).

    Yes, I must admit your spelling is a bit of a struggle sometimes but your writing is quite charming so I don't mind. :)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barry.
    Could you leave a comment of the qualities I can't find them.

    I'm sorry about that. Spelling is my struggle.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete