Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Live Life Large

I'm so happy to be on my two feet again. The two weeks before I saw Scott were a bit scary and unsafe. I was scared I was losing him when only I was away from him. After a while I get to two mixed up. But I'm safe now. I'm tired of worrying and stressing out. Today I've learnt to live my life and not worry because the amazing things in it can be taken away all too easily.
I'm happy happy.

One of my closest friends broke up with her long-ish time boyfriend. She told me over text this morning I burst into tears scared he had hurt someone so close to me. But she had broke up with him after he treats her badly. I'm so proud of her for being so brave and doing it before he could hurt her anymore. As much as he hurt her I still saw the hurt in his eyes and the pain today, you could tell he missed her. But he didn't show it when she dumped him, he just said k.
Hmm what does k mean
-He was too shocked and scared to say anything else
Or
-Was he not worrying about the idea of breaking up.
I don't know. And neither does Jess. She put on a brave face today and was happy. She said it was the right thing to do. If she thinks that way I can't question that, as he hurt her.

This and the bus accident, shows how the world can change to suddendly, that's why you must cherish the moments you have with your loved ones and always be kind and full of no regets.

Annalisa Kidd xx

2 comments:

  1. Barry22.4.09

    "Great love and great achievements involve great risks."
    -Dalai Lama

    ReplyDelete