Monday, April 20, 2009

Bus Accident and School

My first day back at school was great!
Seeing my friends, Scott and even good to see the teachers.

There was some bad though a pass student of ours died in a bus accident, he had two younger brothers that go to our school.
The youngest of the three; Billy has autism and is in my year. We got a big talk about how to deal with this tradity and how to support him. Most of the people in my year were crying including me, I could have been on that bus but I wasn't. I went on the bus the morning after. I wore my seatbelt.
My friend Jess was so worried when she heard about the accident, thinking that I might have been on it.
I send my best wishes to Billy's family in their time of need.

I had a good day with Scott, we wrote in a book that is to be given the Billy's family.
It was a nice warm day today and we walked around with a tennis ball. Something so simple so fun :)

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. Barry21.4.09

    Well I'm relieved you weren't on that bus Anna. We've only known each other a short while but I can't tell you how upset I'd be if....I don't want to think about it.

    The world can't afford to lose any angels.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer I don't want to think it either.

    Your my gurdian angel I swear.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry22.4.09

    Anna, check your e-mail.

    B
    x

    ReplyDelete