Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Day

Argh I pre-ordered twilight and it still hasn't come I'm not happy I was meant to get it yesterday. :(

Onto other news I had a great day with Scott. We both ate too much a recess and not enough at lunch. We played a little basketball which was heaps fun. Whenever he went for a shot which was often, he'd say what he was thinking. I was fun to hear it but when I went for a shot he's make me laugh and then I'd stuff up.
We also walked for quite a bit. I love just being there to hear his voice. :)
He's got a great voice.

I think I did pretty good in the science test. It was open book so I should have done pretty well. :)

Yah I got art tomorrow.

Hopefully tonight I'll get to have a nice long talk on the phone with Scott. I miss him. Even though it's only a night till I see him again it feels like forever. 

I think t is ready. Talk soon
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Barry24.4.09

    Comment.


    I couldn't think of anything to say but you said always, always, always, always, always leave a comment. So I did. Ha ha.

    B

    ReplyDelete