Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Privileged

I don't like to say it but it is true I do get alot of what I want. My family is one of the more privileged of my town. Even when I don't get what, I would like I usually get something and it usually turns out to be better.
But I'm not a person to brag about it, I keep it hidden if I can.
It was hard to keep it hidden when I brought my camera because it was to expensive. But I guess my camera isn't that much to: guys having their motorbikes and etc and girls having their dance fees and etc. But the thing is that, I get all three!
In my family we own over 14 motorbikes and over 11 vehicles.

My parents have worked for what they have today. I hope to reach as high as they do with my own family. I want to be able to give my kids what they want.

I think I'm more like my dad in some ways like; I'm talkative and businessy like him. I would love to have my own business one day that is why I'm starting to do more jobs with my photography.

Annalisa is the Powerful

2 comments:

  1. Barry24.4.09

    What does your dad do Anna? The more you talk about him the more interesting he sounds.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has his own engineering business and sheep manure (poo). He's a very fun loving man and loves he social life with our family friends and very smart with numbers and his business (where I get it from):)

    A

    ReplyDelete