Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Love Story

I'm in love with the song Love Story by Taylor Swift.
It has special meaning to me.
Let me explain about everything of the song that is like my life with Scott.
The first time me and Scott saw each other than school was on the outskirts of town he lived near we both snuck out to see each other. It was like it was meant to be, we were outside late at night he held me around the waist, I got up on the tippy toes (he's very tall) tilted my head up he pulled me closer making me wobble a bit. He looked down into my eyes thats when I noticed to blue of bluest of eyes. I knew he was special. The kiss. The kiss his soft lips on mine, hand moving up towards my neck pulling me even closer. His tongue swiftly moved around my mouth then rough and it was over my fisrt kiss with Scott D'Arcy. We slowly walked back to my friend's dad's party knowing we'd been caught out. He stopped me half way back and asked for a good bye kiss. I resurred him that he'd be getting many more kisses. The last kiss was longer and even more senseful. We slowly walked with his hand on my lower back rubbed it up and down to warm me up. Aww I love him.
We're young, we fell in love young, and meet even younger. When we're together we're always young and fun. As time goes on we will get wrinkles and grey hair but our hearts will forever be young and in love.
Every night before I go to sleep I think of a special or happy moment of me and Scott which there are many to an easy night of sleep :) I makes me happy to think of all the times we've had together. My very special flash backs.
Marry me Juliet. Scott always asks to marry me, I always say yes. But we're waiting till we're older to get married though. I hope he gets down on one knee. When he jokes around and does it he gets down on one knee so that a plus.
I wish we could be alone at home and elsewhere more often. A place where Scott could take me where we can be alone just us. We really need to be alone more for us to grow closer.
Cliche but he's my prince and I'm his princess.
We had have to 21st century love story full of moblie phones and fast cars and love and adventure and us.
He's everything I need.

I also love the song; Jai ho! (You are my destiny) By Ar Rahman and the Pussycat Dolls.

2 comments:

  1. "When it rains, may love's kisses rain upon you
    When you and your lover are apart."

    I just wrote that at this very moment at work (naturally).

    I think my brain has been invaded by Byron. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a smart guy.


    A

    ReplyDelete