Monday, April 6, 2009

The ones that care for me

Sunday I went to the footy. Me and Kim were sitting in the car. I had my photography note book out (that I write ideas in). Kim took it off me and wrote two beautiful letters



Letter 1

Dear Annalisa

I love you

You are simply wondeful, don't ever change because I love your gorgeous, bubbly personality just as it is!

No matter want anyone says, you always will be successful in anything you do. I will always be proud of you, even if you are a stripper I will admire your confidence and beauty :)

So when you get all famous and are taking photos of an insane royal wedding I hope you will talk to me so I can tell you how much

I love you

Love Kim X



Letter 2

Annalina Jane,

You are the light of my life, without your golden spirit guiding me how am I supposed to survive?

If you ever feel odwn or that someone has knocked you back just see it as apart of the moments you can capatilise on and use it to your advantage.

I have no doubt in saying that whatever you do you will be amazing.

Yesterday is history, tomorow is a mystery, today is a gift, don't ever watse it!

Well I am totally running out of things to write I feel like I am just repeating myself!

But you are one of a kind, a D-flawless Diamond and I LOVE YOU!

Love Kim X



I love that she took the time to write such a beautiful letter, I love my groups of friends they are great, caring and would do anything for me.



XX

5 comments:

  1. Hey Annalisa,

    I guess I never know when I'll send you a message any more than you will. ;)
    I wrote this while I was working this morning, I don't know where these things come from but when they do they usually form very quickly and I have to grab a pen before they're gone. (I never consciously set some time aside and say I'm going to write something.)
    Anyway Sandy liked it, I hope you do too.

    "Good Morning Love"



    Daylight streams in through the window
    And although I fight the morning I welcome the sunrise.
    Golden rays dance across our pillows.
    I lay still and watch the shadows playing upon the thin sheet that clings to your body.
    You stir, then turn to me and smile
    And I know I am where I’m meant to be.

    Barry O'Shea
    April 6, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW


    Anna, it sounds like you have some great friends!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love it it's so beautiful and I love that you take find a pen in time too :)

    My friends are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry16.4.09

    Here's my top 10 for a perfect Sunday:

    1) play in the sheets for a while. (I love a vigorous session of lovemaking first thing in the morning).
    2) have a long hot shower
    3) nice breakfast together(pancakes, bacon, fruit salad)
    4) read and have latte
    5) go for a walk
    6) work on my hobbies (model-building, practice piano, write and produce some music)
    7) watch a movie or two (we have over 500)
    8) play with the cats
    9) barbeque for dinner
    10) watch the sunset


    Anna's top 5 posts (in no order):

    5 (The Greats About Love)
    I absolutely ADORE this post! So,SO passionate! Endearing. Charming. Honest. Very visual. I probably shouldn't describe here what I see you two doing, but it's so vivid it makes me smile every time. Really beautiful.

    4 (The Ones That Care for Me)
    I liked the letters and Kim sounds like a great friend. And I feel great knowing you have people who love and support you.

    3 (Help on Understanding Me)
    Because it's you at your most vulnerable and you were so brutally honest it really got to me. You reached out and I wanted to do everything I possibly could to help you. It was the first time we really connected, and when you said you trusted me and I was a great friend it meant a lot to me.

    2 (A Big Day)
    What can I say Annalisa? It was a miserably cold day but you went out anyway and made some success for yourself. You were so excited about things to come that it made my day just reading it. I don't know if I told you but I was so proud of you when I read that. And I think you're one hell of a photographer.

    1 Isn't a post at all, but your 'Sunrise at 6' picture in your sidebar. After the big photo at the top it's the first thing I noticed on your blog.
    When I read the caption "Many of us can't be bothered but everyone please watch the sunrise", I knew I wanted to stay and really get to know you.


    So there you are. Any more lists you want me to give you?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barry16.4.09

    Oops, wrong spot. I moved it to "The List of Me".

    B

    ReplyDelete