Monday, April 20, 2009

Questions and Answers from Kim

Hello this is Kim (Annalisa's friend), sorry i couldn't reply earlier but I wasn't feeling my best and was on holiday before that. Anyway i'll get started!



-Annalisa and i have been friends since forever i guess. I can't exactly remember when we met but it was definately when were pretty young, so like grade 1 i guess?

-We are not strcitly 'best friends' but we are very close.

-Yes Annalisa has alot of male friends, but none of which would ever be considered romantic material or are too close to her in a friendship way to let it get sexual. Scott is the only one for Annalisa!

-I would say Annalisa is a very good judge of character. She would be the last person i would pick for making friends with a criminal or something of a similar description

-Hmmm well honestly i can say that Anna does sometimes believe the best in people and this can sometimes cloud her judgement in trusting people, yet in saying that those whom she holds closest to her heart are the ones she trusts with her life and they are the most importnat in her life. She cerishes her closest.

-Well Annalisa talks so openly about herself beause lets face it, her life can be so god damn interesting compared to us dull folk. Nevertheless i wouldn't worry that she is confessing too much, she knows her limit and would never make herself too vulnerable (well i hope she wouldn't anyway!). Anna is herself, and that is bubbly and bright so that invlolves her revealing alot of herself to convey this side of her. But i know what you mean, because Anna is so friendly and happy i do worry sometimes that people will take advantage of her good nature. But those who are closest to her will protect her very dearly so i know she will always be safe.

-Do i worry about her getting hurt often? Hmm i'd have to say YES because sometimes i worry that because she is so talented people might use her for this. I worry about my precious Anna alot!

-Oh yes Anna cries so easy! She is the worst! Ah don't ever take her to a sad movie in the cinema without being prepared with tissues!

-Ah well because Anna cries so easily she cries about all the happy moments she shares with her friends, family and Scott.

-The 'bad' things would probably be her fear of change with Scott. Because everything is perfect now as it is i have seen her cry over fretting about Scott leaving school before her as he is older and her not always having his guidance, she really values and appreciates him in her world and doesn't want that to change.

-I would say Anna likes getting attention because she already recieves 24/7. She is such a gorgeous person that everyone loves her, hence the attention.

-Anna would only be a flirt with Scott and only him, i haven't seen her flirt with anyone else.

-Her favourite colour is a constant change, it depends on her mood and her levels of happiness

-Her favourite song is Love Story (of course!)

-Annalisa's favourite food would have to be her mummy's cooking, and i know why. When i've had it i can only describe it in one word - amazing!

-What do i think of Scott? Well i haven't met him enough to be 'best friends' but i have met him enough to know he is sweet, kind, a hard worker and devoted to his princess. He is definantly a keeper and is a family-orientated kind of man, the kind the parents love! He is laidback and easygoing- yet serious at the important times. A good combination. By the way we go to different schools so it sometimes makes it hard to catch up with the lovely couple.

-Ahh this is tricky! I have no idea of the dumbest thing that Annalisa has ever said! She has definately had her blonde moments but sadly i can't seem to recall a particular dumb moment! Sorry! I think this just shows that none of her dumb moments have been particularly notable - hence not incredibly stupid when done.

-Hmm another hard one! Well this isn't the dumbest thing she has done but it is something i guess and it probably won't even seem dumb to anyone else but to me it was. When Anna was 13 (well before Annalisa's boobs had finished developing) she used to wear push-up bras and i thought that at such an early age she shouldn't be trying to push-up her boobs when in only a couple of years she will be content with how they are. I probably sound like such a bitch but i just thought that Anna shouldn't give in to the body image-esque atmosphere that succombs so many of other teenagers. I didn't want Anna to try to change the way she looks or how she felt about herself and i was worried that the bras were a warning sign. But luckly they weren't.

-The funniest thing she has ever said? Ahhhhhhhhhh..... i feel like such a bad friend that i can't even remember a funny thing she said! I can remember dozens of funny moments so i guess that will just have to compensate! About 3 or 4 years ago our maturity levels didn't exist we made home videos with a couple of other friends and i can recall how hilarious it was to watch Annalisa pretend to be a contestant on the biggest loser wearing thousands of belts across her body and complaining about her weight in contrast to the show. :)

-Funniest thing she has ever done would be the answer above as i answered that as both as i stupidly couldn't remember a funny thing she said.

-Annalisa says so many sweet things, she is so gorgeous! She will always tell me i look beautiful when i feel ugly, making me feel special and loved. She sends me the most adorable texts at random for no special reason which is so uplifting and so sweet!

- The sweetest thing she has ever done was probably taking photos of me for my debutante for no cost. I felt bad when she told me how someone had not paid after all the time she had spent editing and i realised just how big of a job it really is. I bought her a pandora charm as she refused to accept my money. Love you for doing that you made me look like a princess!

-The boldest thing she has ever done? Well this isn't the boldest she has ever done but once she wore this sexy skin tight catwoman-like costume to a school social and noone else could have rocked or owned that outift as much as her. I was so proud of her for daring to wearing that, how confident and sassy she is is apart of her character and that costume was her to a tee. In showing how confident she is she won the costume prize!

-The naughtiest? Hmm you'd have to ask Scott about that one haha :).

- Yes Annalisa is totally comfortable with who she is (evident with the answer two above) and i love her for it. In the world we live in we are constantly fed that we are not pretty, skinny or good enough and i admire how Anna blows that off so easily and how i have never seen her once upset about how she looks or if she is good enough. I love the raw power she exudes, as if she is ready to conquer to the world at any given stage.

-Yes she is good at keeping secrets, almost too good i think. There are some things i can never get out of her which i love because i suck at keeping secrets, bloody hopeless! :)

-If she had the chance to do one thing right at this moment? Well funnily enough she just mentioned before hopw she'd love to be a model for a day and get paid to dress up (she absolutely loves getting dressed up!) so i guess that then!

-Well i'd love to go travelling with Anna and she mentions that she would love to go travelling so i guess that would be the thing we would like to do the most! When i'm going to be mega famous and owning television company Anna will come and take photos for me so i'd love to work with her as well :)

-Yes Anna would love to visit Canada - she would love to visit Vancouver. (see how worldy she is! ah i want to be her!)

-ahhh i'm not sure what she thinks of Canadian accents but she loves all accents in general so yes!

-What does she think of Barry? Well Barry you are her motivation! the fact is that you are an almost guardian angel to her, and she really values your friendship. When i read your posts on Annalisa's blog it is easy to understand why she respects you so much. There are so many things i want to put down in words but somehow i just can't find the right ones!

So questions from me!
Well....
-How did you come across Annalisa's blog?
-What made you connect to Anna's blog?
-Have you come across any other blogs as particularly notabel as Anna's?

-Do you find it hard talking with Anna as you have that distance of not being able to be face to face?
-If you could critisize Anna, what would it be?
-What do you think her best feature would be? (Emotionally or personality wise or physically)
-How well do you think you know Annalisa?
-Do you feel that Anna expresses herself to easily and shouldn't be telling as much as she should about herself?
-What do you love about Anna the most?
-If you could describe Anna in one word what would it be?
-Do you think you will always continue to read her blog?
-And finally, what do you think of Scott?

Thanks for the questions, i loved doing them it was fun! I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Ciao!
xx :)

Annalisa: Hey I'm back after a long while she even made me leave the room. I just read the answers, I love them hop yous do.

3 comments:

  1. Barry21.4.09

    Hi Kim, thanks very much for taking time to do this! You sound like a great friend to her.

    Okay, here are my answers for you:

    -How did you come across Annalisa's blog?

    You'll probably be surprised at how I found Anna's site. I did a search in my interests for 'old books' because I love old books and wanted to see who else was into them. It was just a very brief, casual curiosity. Annalisa had noted that one of her interests is 'the smell of old books' and her site is one of the first I came across under that topic.
    If I listed the chain of big and tiny events starting last year that lead me to meet her you'd be amazed. I swear there's a reason for it.


    -What made you connect to Anna's blog?

    She knows the answer to this. The first thing was her 'Sunrise at 6' picture in her sidebar. I don't know if she told you but I was almost killed in a car accident last year. Each sunrise I see reminds me how thankful I am to be alive. The caption she put with her photo says, "Many of us can't be bothered but everyone please watch the sunrise." It was very powerful to me and I said to myself, "Here's someone who takes time to appreciate life."
    As I read through her posts I felt an instant connection. And the more I read the more I realized that we're alike in many ways.



    -Have you come across any other blogs as particularly notabel as Anna's?

    My wife Sandy has two (her fitness blog inspires me because she's working hard to stay in shape), and our friends have some which I read.
    Annalisa's blog has had a special impact on me. When I started my own blog I was looking for other people with common interests, but I feel now that I've found so much more. I've found a friend who has become very special to me in a very short time. It's kind of overwhelming how beautiful a person she is to me.


    -Do you find it hard talking with Anna as you have that distance of not being able to be face to face?

    I find it very hard most of the time Kim. I'm not there to put my hand on her shoulder when she's upset, see her smile when she's happy, look into her brown eyes and see her look back at me when we're talking. When we correspond I can feel her smiles and tears on the page and I feel close to her (emotionally and geographically) but I do miss Annalisa at the same time. It's hard to explain.
    But I try not to think of that and somehow look for a positive side. We're 14 hours apart from each other, so when I'm awake she's sleeping.
    I can picture her there and I know she's safe. I'd do anything I could to keep her that way,but I can't and it's not my place to do so. I know it's just my romanticized way of looking at things but it helps. Often I know there will be something waiting to read in the morning which is nice to look forward to.
    But yes, it is hard. Hopefully one day when she's comfortable we'll be able to talk on the phone or by video. I'd love to come down to visit her (always wanted to go to Australia) but I swear to God Kim, once I'm there I don't think I'll want to leave.


    -If you could critisize Anna, what would it be?

    Well, I try not to look for the bad in people but the only thing that really comes to mind is her speeling. Speling. Graymar. Inglish. Okay I'm teasing (she'll want to kill me!), but ARGH! Anna's adorable but it drives me a little crazy sometimes and I wish she would review what she writes before posting. But Kim, the thing is that what she says is more important to me than how she says it. SO many times what she's written has hit a place in my heart and is so emotional that I don't care if it's spelled incorrectly.


    -What do you think her best feature would be? (Emotionally or personality wise or physically)

    Emotionally- her kindness.

    Personality- her enthusiasm

    Physically- the safe answer is her eyes. (I love looking into someone's eyes, seeing the beautiful strands of colour and the sparkle of life inside them). I'm not going to give any other options because I don't want her to take it the wrong way. Friendship between men and women is hard enough as it is! But I bet she does have gorgeous eyes.
    Maybe one day I'll get to see what Annalisa looks like. Sigh.



    -How well do you think you know Annalisa?

    I won't presume to say I know her VERY well as we haven't been in touch long. But I have learned a lot about her and I have tremendous respect for the way she's placed her trust in me. I think through her writing and what she's told me I know her fairly well.
    I'm always flattered when she tells me something. I'm very lucky to have met Annalisa and have the chance to get to know her.

    -Do you feel that Anna expresses herself to easily and shouldn't be telling as much as she should about herself?

    The answer to this depends on who she's talking to. Anna and I are getting to know each other pretty well, and the more I learn about her the more I love who she is as a person.
    Most people don't learn to trust people so quickly; but I know I've never shared so many personal things with anyone or felt so comfortable in so short a time. I think we bring that out in each other. I hope she feels that way. But you've indicated that Anna is a good judge of character so I
    don't think she'd have the same relationship with just anyone. I'm always honoured with what she shares and the way she expresses herself to me.
    As for her blog, my biggest concern is that she may encounter someone who misleads her and wants to hurt her. Let's face it, there are many people out there who misrepresent themselves. I'd hate to see someone gain her trust and hurt her. But I also think she's smart enough to hopefully see through it and handle herself. She can be pretty tough, I'm starting to see that.





    -What do you love about Anna the most?

    Her words. Okay, I cheated on this one because now I'm able to talk about all the things within them. Pretty smart huh? I AM a devil sometimes! :)


    The words that Anna writes every day represent all the things that make me glad I'm alive. Through her writing she shows her hopes,her fears,her vulnerabilities, her triumphs, her love. There is an innocence to her writing sometimes that I find so endearing it makes my heart want to explode.
    Annalisa....God, I'm trying to find the words for the way she affects me.


    Her words make my heart smile. Talking with Anna or reading about her day makes me feel like I just want to melt, because she's so passionate.
    Annalisa has an honesty and a kindness about her that makes me feel proud to know her. She adds sunshine to every day of mine regardless of what she writes, because whatever she's showing I know it's who she really is. I can just feel that. She's a truly beautiful person, and the more honest and vulnerable she is, the more she works herself into my heart. I'm growing fond of her.

    The way she talks about Scott, sigh. Truly a modern-day love story. So full of love and romance, intense passion, smoldering nights. If anything can bring a tear to my eye it's her love for her boyfriend. Makes my heart skip a beat everytime. I think if anyone tried to come between that I'd want to kill them. If only everyone could feel that way about someone.

    To put it in terms she can relate to, to me Annalisa is like a cup of hot chocolate on a miserable day. Sweet. Comforting. Soothing. Steamy. Often hot (well of COURSE she is, how could anyone say she's not after reading some of her posts!) No matter what kind of crappy day I've had, when I settle down to read she warms me up inside. That's who Annalisa is to me, one of the sweetest parts of my day and some of the most beautiful sunshine in my life.

    I think I would have lost out on something very special if I never met her.



    -If you could describe Anna in one word what would it be?

    Passionate.


    -Do you think you will always continue to read her blog?

    I KNOW I'll read her blog at least once a day for as long as she keeps it up, hopefully for the rest of my life. Even if she were to stop writing I'd still read through some of my favourite posts. But my fear is that she will have to stop it and that would truly be a loss, not just to me but to everyone.


    -And finally, what do you think of Scott?

    I think Scott is an incredibly lucky man. But I also think he values what he has with Anna. He treats her the way I would, which is all I could ask for. And I appreciate that, because Annalisa truly does deserve to be treated like a Princess. :) I love their relationship together.



    Kim I want to thank you deeply, really, for your comment about me being like a guardian angel to her. I don't feel like a big brother. I don't feel like a father.
    I do feel like a friend, but in a very protective way. If Annalisa agrees with you.....I can't find the words right now.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry21.4.09

    Oh Annalisa, I HAVE to tell you this right now, it's really urgent! They moved Vancouver. No joke.
    A few guys packed up Vancouver in a couple REALLY big trucks an relocated it just outside Toronto. They placed it right next to Ajax, which coincidentally is where I live. So, when you go to Vancouver make sure you come to Ontario, NOT British Columbia. Very important.
    Good thing is you can now take a short bus ride to my house from Vancouver for like, $2.75.

    Big smile, Tiger!! :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how you came across my site what are the chances ey. So glad you did.

    I love waking up to your comment. It's hard to the time distance because I'm waiting for you to get up and read what I wrote.

    I'm so sorry about my spelling and that.

    If anyone bad comes on my blog you'll be able to read what they wrote too. So you can help me check if they are safe.

    My words. Explained how you said sound beautiful.

    I would hate to stop writing my blog but if I
    ever did there would be a good reason.

    Scott. Awwwww

    Haha I'll visit don't worry.

    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete