Monday, April 13, 2009

The List of Me

I know lists will seem boring to some but I love them. I love reading someone's random list and seeing all the things on it that I would never think of then asking them why it's on the list, when they answer back you get to listen to a part of someones life story I love it!
I'm going to write a list every now and then and hopefully as well as saying my story I will also get to hear someone elses.

So here it goes my first list:

List: 10 Of my favourite things to do in the Morning
(in a random order)

-Wake up next to my boyfriend and be able to tell him I love him
-Be able to watch the sunrise
-To figure out what to wear and what to do with my hair and makeup
-To wake up with messages from Scott talking about his love
-To be able to take pictures of the morning frost on a red rose
-Drink a hot chocoate and while listening to my favourite songs on V
-See the light of another day
-To wake up scared then to realise I'm in the arms of someone I love
-Jump out of bed knowing that I get to spend the day smiling
-Laying in bed for too long not worrying about the world around me

xx

4 comments:

  1. Barry15.4.09

    Hi Tiger, I love your list! Very sweet.

    Why do you wake up scared?

    You sure do LOVE chocolate don't you? I read earlier about you waking up and having some melted chocolate. Umm, there's this new thing out called BREAKFAST CEREAL. You should try it sometime. Just kidding with you!

    Annalisa, for many years I've had a theory. I've always said that people who have a passion for chocolate have a passion for life as well. I think it holds true almost everytime, and you've certainly proven me right again.

    If you want, ask me to list something (pick one or more subjects)and we'll see what happens. Might be interesting. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B

    Thanks :)

    Oh sometimes I wake up scared at Scott's cause I forget where I am but then its all good cause I'm in his arms again.

    HaHa hey the only reason I had melted chocolate for breaky because it was Easter morning, silly. But I do love my chocolate but I try not to eat it too much.

    :)

    2 lists for You:
    My 10 favourite things to do on a Sunday
    And..
    Annalisa's top 5 posts :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry16.4.09

    Here's my top 10 for a perfect Sunday:

    1) play in the sheets for a while. (I love a vigorous session of lovemaking first thing in the morning).
    2) have a long hot shower
    3) nice breakfast together(pancakes, bacon, fruit salad)
    4) read and have latte
    5) go for a walk
    6) work on my hobbies (model-building, practice piano, write and produce some music)
    7) watch a movie or two (we have over 500)
    8) play with the cats
    9) barbeque for dinner
    10) watch the sunset


    Anna's top 5 posts (in no order):

    5 (The Greats About Love)
    I absolutely ADORE this post! So,SO passionate! Endearing. Charming. Honest. Very visual. I probably shouldn't describe here what I see you two doing, but it's so vivid it makes me smile every time. Really beautiful.

    4 (The Ones That Care for Me)
    I liked the letters and Kim sounds like a great friend. AND I feel great knowing you have people who love and support you.

    3 (Help on Understanding Me)
    Because it's you at your most vulnerable and you were so brutally honest it really got to me. You reached out and I wanted to do everything I possibly could to help you. It was the first time we really connected, and when you said you trusted me and I was a great friend it meant a lot to me.

    2 (A Big Day)
    What can I say Annalisa? It was a miserably cold day but you went out anyway and made some success for yourself. You were so excited about things to come that it made my day just reading it. I don't know if I told you but I was so proud of you when I read that. And I think you're one hell of a photographer.

    1 Isn't a post at all, but your 'Sunrise at 6' picture in your sidebar. After the big photo at the top it's the first thing I noticed on your blog.
    When I read the caption "Many of us can't be bothered but everyone please watch the sunrise", I knew I wanted to stay and really get to know you.


    So there you are. Any more lists you want me to give you?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey barry

    I love the first list I think if I made one of sunday it would be pretty much the same.

    I love which posts you choose and how you explained why.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete