Friday, April 17, 2009

The Greatest Love and Weekend

Well my little break with Scott is over for now.
I had the best time ever with him I think.
I came home today because I went shopping with mum and Hamish.

His sister, Lucy picked me up from the bus stop and it was a 15minute drive back to Scott's place. Lucy was down for holidays. Me and Lucy have never really got to speak and get to know each other so I thought the drive would have been a good as time as ever to talk.
I kept the talk casual for a couple of minutes then I got serious-ish. I told her that I'd been going out with her brother for alomost two years and I'd never had over 5 minute convo with her and that we hardly know each other. Then I went onto say that I would come up and visit her on the bus. She said this would be good.
To tell you the truth I've always thought she hated me cause I took her brother or something but maybe after all we can become friends.

When I got there Scott said he was going to jump in the shower so I'd have to wait even longer. I tried to read a book to kill time but I couldn't concentrate knowing that he was 10 steps away and naked. But finally he got out, I was waiting for him in his room on his bed. Scott came in with only a towel wrapped around his waist, so sexy. But I controlled myself and waited for him to come to me. And he did. He wore soft trackies and a blue singlet. His body was still wet.
He kissed me with full force but I didn't collapse like I usually would. We just had I missed you kisses, they weren't turn you on kisses, they were just I'm here now kisses. And I loved it. We done this 15minutes none stop until his whiskers started to itch me. :)
While we were kissing he only said two things-
-I love you
-Your beautiful


I love Scott


Then we said sorry to each other for being away from each other and the same moment we both hurt for a second, feeling the pain that we'd been feeling over the past two weeks all at once for being apart. The pain hurt a tear ran down my face he wipped it before it dropped.

We gave each other our presents I got Scott chocolate and a 007 Bond movie poster, he loved it. And I got chocy eggs off him and a couple of bunnies :)

You can imagine the next few hours..... :) Happy
.
.
.
.


I slept in Scott's bed for a while, he held me so tight. This moment was totally perfect nothing could make it better.

I could have stayed there forever but I knew I couldn't.
While he was holding me I asked "Do you want me to leave?" Meaning go to my room.
Scott said seconds later "Never, never leave Anna"
I smiled and held him back.
Then he asked me to marry him as he usually does when the moment is perfect. I whispered yes in his ear, he kissed me on my forehead and his lips stayed there which could have been forever for all I knew.

The next day flowed the same we never let go of each other. We were so happy like excited happy. Happy, happy, happy.

In the afternoon we went on the shed roof to fix a leak. He didn't want me up there, he didn't want me to get hurt but I came back with you wouldn't let me get hurt.
I climbed onto the tank from a stool then he pulled me onto the roof with one arm so so sexy, strong.

I had my first kiss on a roof with him. With my love. My sunset. And my soft rain.

7 comments:

  1. Barry18.4.09

    So beautiful it makes tears well up in my eyes. Wow Annalisa, I don't know what else to say.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry18.4.09

    "Laughing and a running hey, hey
    Skipping and a jumping.
    In the misty morning fog with
    Our hearts a thumpin' and you
    My brown eyed girl."

    -Van Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just re read and now I even have tears in my eyes. It really was a beautiful weekend. Truly amazing. I really can't get over it. I was like falling in love again. I wish I could be in his arms right now.
    With what ever happens next year, I think if it would have to happen I believe we could last in a long distance relatonship.
    I love skipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barry18.4.09

    Hi Tiger,

    Well here's more proof of how much you affected me with this post, because I just came back to read it again for a third time.

    Annalisa, spelling aside, the honesty in your writing truly moves me. After reading what you wrote how could anyone not want you two to be together? :) That was so beautiful!

    Sigh. My heart is smiling.

    As far as long-distance relationships go, they CAN last if the bond between two people is strong enough. I had a brief long-distance relationship with a girl in Switzerland that I met in '87 on a trip. We were just starting to get to know each other and it didn't last long. (She was also talking like she wanted to get married, which was WAY too soon for me!)

    But....my brother-in-law is married to a woman in Brazil (he's here in Canada) and they've made their long-distance relationship work for years.

    I think if your love is strong enough you can get through it. And remember Juliet, that the situations you and your Romeo are up against right now are sent to try you and again are all part of the process.

    It's not always easy but times like this are meant to make you stronger as a couple. I hope you can look at it that way, and not as another situation that could pull you and Scott apart. I'm rooting for you both.

    Anyway, good morning my dear. What's the weather like where you are?

    Barry
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Barry
    I think I'll be reading thispost for a while too!
    :)
    Wow that's great for your brother-in-law and his wife.

    Yes I do try the look at it as making us stronger but sometimes its hard to, but we're staying positive.

    The weather is bad again today raining and cold. I've also got to take photos today. Lets pray for sunshine.

    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barry19.4.09

    Came back to read it a bazillionth time again.

    Fighting back another tear. Damn it, this happens every time!

    Okay, this is officially my favourite post!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yah! It's mine too

    Anna

    ReplyDelete