Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This Weekend's Plan

I'm so tired and it's only mid-week. Scott isn't coming tonight :( But we'll have all this weekend together :) So I can't wait for that. :)
I don't know what we'll do yet. Scott said he wants to get Thomas (Kayla's brother/my cousin)and his girlfriend Kylie around. Scott wants to drink a bit with Tom and Dad. Bit worried. :) I love that Tom and Scott get along so well, they are the same age.
Friday night I would like to have a bit of a movie night with Scott and watch Twilight yet again. I've watched it so much lately. Best movie and book :)
I'm looking forward to spending some time with my love.

Annalisa in Love xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiger,

    That's too bad that Scott didn't come over, big sigh. I actually went awww! when I read that.

    But very good that you two will have the weekend. I cant' wait to hear about the great times together, makes me smile!

    Hope your toes are ready. :)

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey B,

    I can't wait either it's going to be so good.

    Haha they are.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete