Monday, April 13, 2009

Blogging it Cause...

I started out this blog I Feb because I wanted a place to say my thoughts out loud and be able to hear I reply with hopefully some advice and praise. Which gladly I have been able to get in this past month. You can't believe the joy and happiness I feel when I recieve a comment, my day will forever go on as happy. I love comments that are questioning and really make me think.
I think the comments have helped me because it makes me realise who I am and also makes me say how my words are seen as.

My blog helps me relax becuase I'm able to say what I want and how I feel. How I feel yes I repeated it again and put it in bold because I feel it is an important part of my blog. When I say how I feel I'm letting you into my life. When I let you into to mylife I hope you stay there to witness it and become apart of it. I'm a people person well that's what it says on my resume and I want to be around people even if it's through one comment or hopefully more.

I wouldn't like to call my blog my passion because it is and I don't want to lie. But it is now apart of who I am and how I live my life. I try to write in my blog every day not because I'm obessed but because I want to and because it my way of dealing with the things that are happening in my life even if they aren't that great. I want to be able to shout well type in capital letters and bold to tell people that I'm angry or happy or really proud for myself. Here right now sitting in bed covered in blankets is where I can be truly truthful, truly be me and only me. 

Also sorry if some days I don't write I usually have a good reason.

My motivation: I thank you to become apart of my world and journey through life.

To any new comers who want to help motivate me through life and watch me live, here are some tips/steps:

-I would probably advice you to read all my posts which may take a while bit it will help you get to know me better
-Always always always leave me comments when you have something to say even if its only short
-I'm not a very loudly out-spoken person but I do add some of my louder opinions in here and there so please don't be offened, just ask why I think that way (through a comment) I'll always listen a be polit
-I'm a very bad speller and I know I don't read over my posts as well as I should. Sorry about my mistakes but I'm woking on it
-Add me to your followers list whether you liked the blog or not and say I'm on a trial for a month to yourself :) If you like me keep me and follow me but if you don't like me no hurt feelings
-By the way I don't like to call my followers; followers so I call you my motivation instead
-Leave me comments :)

xoxo Annalisa Kidd  

2 comments:

  1. Barry15.4.09

    Anna, if you could use one word or phrase to describe how you feel about your future, what would it be?

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a hard question but it would probably be HOPEFUL

    ReplyDelete