Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank you my Motivation

Thank you for everyone who reads my blog.

Thank you to my followers but I hate to call you that it sounds like I'm a weird leader ???
So I will call you my motivation. Because of you a collect my thoughts and wrap up my life, to share with you. I love having the freedom on my blog; I get write what I want and not be put down. I love being able to share my life with some great people.
So thank you again.

Please please leave me comments on as many of my posts as you can i love reading what you think of them.

xx
Thank You so much you have know idea what this means to me, you reading my posts.

2 comments:

  1. To read about the life of someone I will never meet in a country I may never visit (although by God, Sandy and I will get to Australia before I die if we have to swim there to do it)leaves me with different reactions.
    Voyeuristic, intrigued, informed. But mostly privileged. Because with all of the negativity we face daily by those who have been beaten down by life (or allowed themselves to feel that way)there are still many truly beautiful people out there who embrace and celebrate life.
    This is why I'm following (oops sorry Annalisa, 'providing motivation for') this blog. Your site is like a mirror; the inspiration you receive is reflected back upon those who give it.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll get to Australia. Aim for it.
    You only have one life so you have to live it and you have to push aside the negativity to move on and forward.
    Smiling.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete