Sunday, April 5, 2009

Success in my Words

"All of us are born for a reason, but all of us don't discover why. Success in life has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It's what you do for others."
Danny Thomas

Continuing on from my last success speech.
I'm very half and half with this quote. I believe that what I accomplish for me is success. As I want to prove to myself what I can do and reach my goals and bet the challenges.
But I also believe that succcess has to do with what you do for others. With my photos I want to show people that they are beautiful and I want to make them smile even cry. Everyone is unique but you are stunning. It may not seem like much of a success but I think that making someone happy is the greatest success of all.
I also want to show off my work and make people proud of me.

I'm going to discover my reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment