Monday, April 13, 2009

Day to Day Easter

I've had my little Easter break and now I'm back home. It was great to have some time with the whole family but it was almost too much :)
On the Friday we packed up all my junk and went to our holiday house and got their late afternoon. We meet Uncle Ryan's girlfriend's (Lydia) kids they are Tyler 19 and Bridget 17. I love lydia she's so nice and fun. Tyler is nice but he was a bit weird like with what he wore and stuff but I shouldn't judge. Bridget was very nice too but now I guess I'm not the oldest cousin. I felt like I got left out a bit with her there. I was pretty upset.
Saturday we went to the nearest large town the Mount we just had to do a bit food shopping. When we got back we went motorbike riding. Bridget couldn't ride and she fell on her bum. Everyone was calling her motorbike girl and stuff. And I was the best girl rider there and yet I got nothing. I couldn't believe I was getting jealous. I'm just so use to my family being the way it usually is and it is weird when a new family gets involved.
Sunday I woke up late and ate melted chocolate for breaky so good. We went down to the beach and played some cricket and did some body surfing. I love the beach and body surfing. I waves were so great the I could body surf straight into shore. :)
After that we went skiing but we had to use Pa's boat because dad's boat and jet ski wouldn't work :( We went to the mount again the parents went out for t while the kids went to macca's then to the movies. I had to babysit the little cousins with Kayla at their movie. It was Monsters and Aliens so I had to watch it again.
Today I woke up late and packed up.
I have to look after my two little cousins today and tomorrow so now sadly I don't know when I'll get to see Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment