Friday, April 24, 2009

Fun in the Rain with Scott

Funest day with Scott, the whole lunch when we walked around I tried to steal the basketball off him, lets just say I didn't have much luck with that. But I would have done that forever to see him smile and laugh like he did but I got puffed and didn't feel to well. Maybe it was the weather. And he got to grab me a bit which I was good, a few half cuddles at school.....Happy.

I meet him around the back of school at the end of the school day which we do everyday. He gave me and kiss on the cheek and his jumper to wear home it was pouring rain, like crazy. Luckly half way home and friend picked me up and took me home Eddie and his dad John.
And now I'm in my pj's waiting for mum to get home so I can watch Twilight :)
So if there is know more posts tonight that is the reason why.

Annalisa

1 comment:

  1. Barry25.4.09

    "In our lives there is bound to come some pain, surely as there are storms and falling rain. Just believe that the one who holds the storms will bring the sun.”

    -Mac Powell

    B

    ReplyDelete