Monday, April 6, 2009

Normal Friends

Today I went to help my dad at his shop.
He had a new worker and he said I had to go with him to print off some photos at a town 1 hour away. I was a bit worried because I don't like all of dad's employees. But this guy was really nice his name was Luke. We talked to whole drive up and back.
It was great to talk to guy who just wanted to talk and didn't try to flirt with me. He was just a good genuine guy. We talked about our old relationships to old people. It was so much fun that I didn't want the car to stop moving.
I made a new friend.
In today's society its all about having sex. But it's great to meet someone who in my words are normal, all they want is good friends.
What a great day.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annalisa, this will be a very short (for me!) comment. Could you please e-mail me whatever of your pics I'm able to use to:

    barryoshea69@yahoo.ca

    It's an address I use mainly for this sort of thing.
    Also, if feel you can trust me could you also send me a pictue of Kimmi? I wrote another 'quotation' this morning and I'd like to do something special with Kimmi's picture if I may. I promise you'll like it.

    Chat more later,

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that would be good but could you please be careful with my email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annalisa your e-mail address stays with me and NO ONE else. I promise I won't let you down. If you're not comfortable with giving it to me right now just tell me, I'll understand and respect you for that. Your pictures,your e-mail,your choice. :)

    (Oh and I won't give out your pictures either).

    Barry

    ReplyDelete