Monday, April 20, 2009

Motorbike Fall

This morning I woke up with excitement and also tired eyes, it's the start of term two.
Yesterday I went motorbike riding with some friends. My wheel got stuck in a rut and a tried to get it out, when I should have just rode it out. I ended up falling off, the bike fall on top of me, I was able to get my body out from under it but my ankle was stuck. I had to wait till the rest of them caught up to me. Then Hamish finaly lifted to bike off me. I was it in alot of pain but I'd survive.
This morning when I got up I had the sorest shoulder and knee and my ankle is fine which is weird because it was hurting when I fell off, it must be refered pain or something. 
I had a great time riding bruises and all (there are also heaps of bruises).

Wish me luck for school and being able to walk with out pain :)

Annalisa

2 comments:

  1. Barry21.4.09

    Well, it could have been worse I guess. Just glad you're okay. How are you doing now?

    You're a tough little Tiger, aren't you?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer thats true.
    Yer I'm ok just some sore bruises. And my knee is pretty bad but it always has been because of dancing and when I hurt myself skiing.

    Yer very strong when I need to be :)

    A

    ReplyDelete