Saturday, April 18, 2009

Part 1 Loving

I want to continue to tell you things about the weekend because I still don't think I wrote enough. Instead of having it all in one posts I'll do it in a couple of them. By the it wont be in order just how I remember them.

I think I called my last post something something weekend if I did I'm sorry because it wasn't actually the weekend.

Here it goes...


Thuursday night all of Scott's family had gone to bed and we were all alone once again. We put some left over chocolate hot cross bun in the oven. While we waited he held me in the kitchen, his mum walked in and he keep holding me maybe it was even tighter. She got her coffee and left. He turned me around and kissed my forehead that his special spot as I'm too short to kiss his.
We ended up over cooking the buns but it didn't matter. We went to sit in front of the fire, so warm, we weren't holding each other but we were still together handing hands. And somehow I felt closer than ever.
I got chocolate on my face but he got it off :)

1 comment:

  1. Barry19.4.09

    Sandy makes my heart melt, but if I had another one that was made of chocolate that story definitely would have melted it.

    ReplyDelete