Thursday, April 2, 2009

My photography so far

I can't believe how far I have come with my photography over the last 7 months. Last weekend I done my first wedding and debs photos. I'm very happy with how the pictures turned out.
I hope I can keep coming up with jobs like these, but it's only the start and there's more of Annalisa Photography to come.
Please tell me if you can think of any names for my photography business as I haven't thought of any yet.
"I believe I capture the moment and treasure the memory. Photography is my second love and second nature" Annalisa Kidd :)

Aim past the sky and reach the moon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annalisa,

    You'll obviously have to do a directory search to see if a name is currently used, as I haven't checked these out myself. (I found out when I tried to register a name for my writing that it's not always easy.)

    Anyway, how about:

    -Passion Studios
    -Picture This Photography
    -DreamWave Photography
    -Moments in Life Photography
    -Sunrise Photography
    -Free Spirit Studios
    -Love for Life Pictures
    -Love for Life Studios
    -Love for Life Photography
    -Life is Beautiful________

    More ideas to come, I'm sure.
    BTW, I responded to your question re: quotations on my blog. Did you see it? I'm new at this so I'm not sure if it notifies you.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete