Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life

Wow what a warm day today was. In class in the morning it was freezing but when me and Scott stepped outside at recess we both said wow at the same time with the heat of the sun's rays hitting us.

Argh Science test tomorrow.
Yah I get 96% on my the maths :)

Scott was only at school for half the day then he went to tafe. I missed him at lunch but it was good to spend some time with friends especially Jess with all that she's going through.

I just got some bad news from a close friend my thoughts are with him and his wife.

Annalisa
Talk soon need to think sorry

3 comments:

  1. Barry23.4.09

    "With stained-glass rays to warm our face
    We'll run each day's uncertain race."

    (remember who wrote that?) :)

    How's your race lately Anna?

    96% in Math? Wow that IS something, because most artistic people aren't that good with numbers. I was happy to get 56% 'cause I SUCKED in Math! Yuck!! Much better in Literature.

    Knowing you're thinking of us makes me feel a lot better Anna. I told Sandy too.
    You're my support when I need it and I'm so lucky and blessed to have you in my life. Words can't express how much I think of you, always.

    Thanks Tiger.

    Barry
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you wrote it Barry :)
    I printed it off, its on my wall I read it every day.

    Race? Huh?

    I love my math isn't that sad.

    I'll be thinking of you both alot.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry24.4.09

    Race refers to the line,
    "Each day's uncertain race"

    It's a metaphor for the daily unknowns, the worries you sometimes have for your future with Scott. So when I asked how your race is, I was asking how you're dealing with those uncertainties. :)

    B

    ReplyDelete