Monday, April 27, 2009

School in the Cold.

Today is class was a struggle because all I wanted to do was go out and see my beautiful Scott. Recess was good but some how a lolly-pop went missing. At lunch I had a yummy warm pasta but I was feeling sick. We went out and played with the basketball again but I wasn't as active as I usually would be. :(
But I swear I couldn't stop smiling all day which was good. And everyone smiled back.
It was raining on the was home so Scott gave me his jacket.
What a sweetie!
But I felt bad because I was only just giving back his jumper which I'd had to for ages.

Annalisa

3 comments:

  1. For the love of God, does ANYONE know what that bug is? It's driving me crazy every time I look at it!!

    Barry the confused

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Barry.

    I've got a story about the bug it'll be in one of me posts soon.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, OOH!! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete