Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fiji My Family

Wow it's raining like crazy. Really pouring like mad. The water is over flowing the gutter around the roof, massive puddles everywhere. Poor Tania and Craig had to ride their horses back home. They are also coming out for t with us tonight and their daughter sara.

I don't think we'll be having any warm weather for a while but lets hope I'm wrong :)

I was hoping the weather would be good tomorrow so I could go out with Canadain Photographer that I met at camera club. But I guess it'll have to wait for another time. :( I want to go out a take some pictures with him so I can learn some more with my photography before I go to Fiji at the end of June :)
I can't wait. We only go over there every couple of years so I thought it would be good to get some tips from a professional, so I can take the best pictures possible while I'm in Fiji.

I can't wait to see all my cousins again. It's so hard only seeing them every couple of years, I miss out on seeing them grow up.

Last time I went to school for half a day with my aunty as she had to go to parent teacher interviews. The teachers were so mean and rude to their students. I was actually scared and happy to leave after only a couple of hours. But when I go over there next I would like to go to school again for a full day to actually learn and take the classes. I will go to the high school though and with my favourite cousin David. His name is the only english one of all my cousins. I miss him. We are very close, well we are when I ever get to see him. We're always having fun and we're always together. My far away best friend.
I miss my Fiji family so much.

Annalisa....Fijian Australian

2 comments:

  1. Barry26.4.09

    Fiji? OMG that's awesome! I'd love to be able to see some pics.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer I'll put some up when I get back.

    ReplyDelete