Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Hopeful Break

I'm so tired I feel drained. I on holidays and I feel worse than I do when I'm and school. I haven't seen Scott in over a week. I miss him. And sadly I don't get to see him this easter weekend :(
But we're going to have our own little easter day together next week. With lots of eggs.
My family is having a big holiday bash with the whole family. Scary. But fun.
I'm sorry if I don't write any posts I'll be busy sun bathing in my bikini with sun cream of course :)
But don't worry I'll be thinking of you all and thinking up new posts.
I may surprise you all with a post but I also may not so just relax and have a good weekend.
We're going to my Nanna and Pa's holiday house which is next to the pub :) and a 30second walk to the river :) and 5minutes drive to the beach. Argh the worries of choosing where to go :)
I'll all happy now because I know I'll be kept busy and be able to forget about all my worries for the next couple of days. I'm not sure when I'm coming home yet it will be Monday at the earliest.
I know I wont be able to but I want to get a good night sleep and sleep in while I'm on my Easter break but I know that wont happen with my little cousins running around in the early, early mornings :(
Hey I'm to oldest girl cousin too!
I love to melt all the chocolate that I get and eat it with a spoon. Lets hope I don't get fat and add on 10kilos.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment