Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My day and My love

Well another day has begin. Quite early I might add.
Babysitting the kids was fun and not so fun. I took them to the park to some chips for lunch and took some pictures of them. The ones of Tash turned out great but I didn't get enough of Charlie.

Scott hasn't stopped texting me saying how much he misses me and how he wishes I was with him. I wish I was with him too.
He getting a bit horny too :) some sexy messages have also been added in through-out the day.

I can't wait to be in Scott's arms tomorrow night. :) At Scotts sleep together but he nevers stays the whole night just in case a we get caught. I miss being around him and laughing around. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. 

I love walking to his door and it opens with no knock and I see his face with a huge smile and he wraps me up in his longarms.
I can never get over his smile or him meeting me at the door it's just so special.

xx 
I'm in love      

No comments:

Post a Comment