Saturday, April 18, 2009

Part 4 Talk and that

Part 4

Scott loves my toes. We were laying on his bed when he swapped sides. He grabbed my feet and played with my toes. It was so cute. He tried to bite my little toe but I think I kicked too hard :)

Thursday afternoon I was feeling a bit sick. Scott was there to look after me. He gave me a massage then when I started to to fall asleep he laid above my pillow and ran his fingers through my hair and keep his hand on the side of my face. Scott is always there to care of me and looks after me whenever I'm unwell.

Throughout my holiday, Scott said nothing but the sweetest things to me, that means alot and makes me feel like I'm the most special person in the world. Also when Scott said sorry about being apart from each other that also meant alot to me as well. I takes alot of courage to say sorry sometimes.

I think I'll leave it as that I have to keep some memories to myself
xx Anna

2 comments:

  1. Barry19.4.09

    Scott sounds like such a great guy, I really hope Sandy and I get a chance to meet him one day! I think the first thing I'd tell him is how much I appreciate the way he takes care of you.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he'd love that, so would I.

    A

    ReplyDelete