Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chiness makes Drunks

Last night was great. We went out for chiness it was so good. As the night went on I got pretty tired. But of course everyone wanted to go back to my aunty and uncles place t odrink some more. I felt bad for leaving my friends but I just went to sleep in my little cousins bed. It was a good sleep till they woke me up.
We had to drop this guy off at his place and it was raining and he was just talking to dad with the door open. The cold was slipping in and rain. I was very grumpy but they still continued to talk, quite a few minutes later he went inside and we went home.
I just woke up. How sad, and I'm still tired.

Hamish and Eddie are playing footy today the poor things.

Don't know what I will do today but it wont be much. I'm still in my pj's.

Annalisa

2 comments:

  1. Barry27.4.09

    Anna, do you think you have a fiery temper?

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm not really I'm always one to try and keep the peace. But I guess mif my day isn't going to way I want I might get a but firery.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete