Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simply Irresistible

I want to tell you about a time I had with Scott, I think it shows how intense and simply irresistible he is. It was March last year at his place if I can remember rightly. We were on his bed talking and he a comment that I really didn't like so I thought I would stop kissing him for as long as I could. I told him that and he thought of it as a game. I wanted to win just as much as he did.
I keep my lips tightly shut and tried not to breathe in his sexy smell. Of course I had to take I breath some time and of course he was there right to capture my lips but I pulled away just a the right time. I couldn't let him win so soon.
My lips were shut but Scott continued to kiss my hard and try to open my lips with his. His lips felt so so soft on mine I wanted to give in, I knew I would have to eventually but I couldn't not just yet.
He'd caught my bottom lips, he was kissing it and pulling closer and flicking it with his tongue, he's knows everything I love. I let him have my lip while I regained what little strength I had to pull back.
Scott never stopped to trying he kissed all over me always pulling my closer to feel and hold him. 
(Repeat from top to bottom for 10minutes at least) 
And then it was over he had won, he caught me when I was catching my breath. He had snuck his tongue and I felt to warmth and taste I knew then that nothing or know one could ever pull me away from the one I love.
He's my simply irresistible, prince charming.
My one and only.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Barry15.4.09

    I think you've been reading too much Jackie Collins, Anna. You could easily write your own book, I'd buy a copy!

    Your words remind me my favourite lines in 'Jungleland' by Springsteen:

    "Beneath the city two hearts beat
    Soul engines running through a night so tender
    In a bedroom locked
    In whispers of soft refusal
    And then surrender."

    I love the way you express your sexy moments together, very sensual but also from the heart which gives it a nice balance. These vignettes of yours always make me smile.

    This story got my heart beating. Your posts always evoke very visual images for me of the two of you wrapped up in the moment, when the world melts away and no one knows what you're doing.

    So from one writer to another, well done Anna. This was very well written.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think I have. I love her books.
    Wow if I could turn my blog into a book that would be the dream but for now I'm content to just writing to the world through my keyboard. For now.

    I also look forward to the comments to leave me that have little snipits from beautiful poems.

    Smile :)

    I wonder how differently you picture me from what I really look like.
    I love being able to write about these moments and relive it again.

    Thank you

    Annalisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry15.4.09

    Annalisa,I've thought of it a lot but I don't know how I picture you yet.
    But I already think you're beautiful through your words.

    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw well thats a goos start :)

    Anna

    ReplyDelete